#1. Activation Instructions
Activation Code(s) for 2007 Suzuki XL-7:
1. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. Release when the STATUS LIGHT stays illuminated steady indicating you have entered ACTIVATION MODE.
2. Enter your three digit ACTIVATION CODE within 15 seconds.
- Use the LOCK button for the first digit.
- Use the UNLOCK button for the second digit.
- Use the TRUNK button for the third digit.
For example: If your ACTIVATION CODE is 512, press the LOCK button 5 times, the UNLOCK button 1 time, and the TRUNK button 2 times.
3. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. The STATUS LIGHT will turn off.
4. Watch the remote’s STATUS LIGHT. The STATUS LIGHT will flash back the ACTIVATION CODE sequence.
For example: If the ACTIVATION CODE you entered is 512, the STATUS LIGHT will emit a series of flashes matching the ACTIVATION CODE entered in Step #2.
#2. Pairing Instructions
This information is in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.
- Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
- Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
- Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
- Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximatley 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
- To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
- To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
If you're having trouble with this online manual, there is more information in our electronic copy of the print manual