#1. Activation Instructions
Activation Code(s) for 2001 Chrysler 300:
1. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. Release when the STATUS LIGHT stays illuminated steady indicating you have entered ACTIVATION MODE.
2. Enter your three digit ACTIVATION CODE within 15 seconds.
- Use the LOCK button for the first digit.
- Use the UNLOCK button for the second digit.
- Use the TRUNK button for the third digit.
For example: If your ACTIVATION CODE is 512, press the LOCK button 5 times, the UNLOCK button 1 time, and the TRUNK button 2 times.
3. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. The STATUS LIGHT will turn off.
4. Watch the remote’s STATUS LIGHT. The STATUS LIGHT will flash back the ACTIVATION CODE sequence.
For example: If the ACTIVATION CODE you entered is 512, the STATUS LIGHT will emit a series of flashes matching the ACTIVATION CODE entered in Step #2.
#2. Pairing Instructions
IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first remote for you.
- Press LOCK button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize remote.
- Insert key into the ignition switch. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you can go without cranking engine). Wait for ignition chimes to stop.
- Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4 to 10 seconds.
- Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and then press the PANIC button (on the programmed remote) for 1 second and release both buttons. A chime will sound to indicate that the remote programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
- Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button on the same remote. A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed. Press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press the UNLOCK button on each new remote you wish to program at this time. A chime will sound afer each additional remote is programmed.
- Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
- Test remotes.
If you're having trouble with this online manual, there is more information in our electronic copy of the print manual