Universal car parts don't come around often.
What better fit for car parts store than a Universal Car Remote?
|70,000,000||Vehicles on the road today covered|
|216||Remotes "packed inside"|
|20||Major car brands represented|
|20||Years of vehicles covered (1997-2016)|
Out of the dealerships, into your store. For decades, car dealerships had a monopoly on replacing remotes—forcing consumers to the dealerships. The Universal Car Remote changes all that, allowing consumers the opportunity to pick up a replacement at your store—avoiding the time, expense, and hassle of a dealership appointment. Now, you can easily enter the profitable automotive remote replacement industry by selling a single, easy to use, low-cost device.
We created the Universal Car Remote to take the guesswork out of replacing remotes. It was designed as a "consumer DIY" product to be sold at major retailers to people who care little about cars and know nothing about tools.
- Easily enter the profitable replacement remote industry with a single, low cost device.
- Works on 70,000,000 of the most popular vehicles on the road today.
- Stock one device, not 216
- NO tools "consumer DIY" setup.
- Saves your customers money. At a MSRP of $29.95, it costs your customers about half the cost of a traditional dealership replacement.
- No training employees.
- No computers.
- No software updates.
- Eye-catching packaging allows consumer to quickly understand product's use.
- Simple vehicle compatibility lookup is printed on the packaging allows customers to self-evaluate without assistance from staff.
- Theft-proof clamshell packaging with bar code. Anti-theft RFID tags are available.
- Backed by iKeyless live customer support.
- Free, countertop POS display tray.