#1. Activation Instructions
Activation Code(s) for 2003 Chevrolet Corvette:
1. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. Release when the STATUS LIGHT stays illuminated steady indicating you have entered ACTIVATION MODE.
2. Enter your three digit ACTIVATION CODE within 15 seconds.
- Use the LOCK button for the first digit.
- Use the UNLOCK button for the second digit.
- Use the TRUNK button for the third digit.
For example: If your ACTIVATION CODE is 512, press the LOCK button 5 times, the UNLOCK button 1 time, and the TRUNK button 2 times.
3. Press the FUNCTION I and PANIC buttons at the same time. The STATUS LIGHT will turn off.
4. Watch the remote’s STATUS LIGHT. The STATUS LIGHT will flash back the ACTIVATION CODE sequence.
For example: If the ACTIVATION CODE you entered is 512, the STATUS LIGHT will emit a series of flashes matching the ACTIVATION CODE entered in Step #2.
#2. Pairing Instructions
- Turn ignition ON.
- Turn radio OFF.
- Press Driver Information Center (DIC) RESET button.
- Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
- Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
- Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
- Press RESET button to begin programming sequence.
- Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote for 13 seconds. Message will appear when remote is programmed. Repeat this step for additional remotes.
- Turn igntion OFF and remove keys from ignition.
- Test remotes.
If you're having trouble with this online manual, there is more information in our electronic copy of the print manual