Even if you don't currently offer remotes or car keys, this is the new "essential tool" for locksmiths of all types. The Universal Car Remote was designed specifically for locksmith use—allowing you to easily enter the profitable industry of replacement remotes with one simple, low-cost device.
What's special about the "Pro version?
The Universal Car Remote is available in two versions—an "Original" version and a "Pro" version. Both the Original and Pro versions allow for easy "do it yourself" pairing of the remote to the vehicle using easy instructions requiring no tools of any kind.
This product is the "Pro" version and covers additional vehicle models. These additional models require the use of a professional diagnostic tool to pair the remote to the vehicle. The vehicles below in black text without highlighting allow for "do it yourself" programming.
Designed as a "consumer DIY" product to be sold at major retailers to people who know little about cars and nothing about tools. It works like OEM factory remotes, and is 100% compatible with your existing programming equipment.
If you don't use programming equipment, it's still a "must have" for your locksmith business. It's easy for you or your customers to set up—requiring no computers, no tokens, no tools of any kind.
28% More Vehicles. If you use industry-standard programming equipment, the Universal Car Remote Pro version covers and additional 28% more vehicles.
This is one of many products we're making to make your locksmith business easier and more profitable. Sign up for our mailing list to learn of more exciting products coming soon!
- Easily enter the profitable replacement remote industry with a single, low cost device.
- Works on 70,000,000 of the most popular vehicles on the road today.
- Stock one device, not 273. Cover millions more vehicles on the road.
- NO tools "consumer DIY" setup.
- Saves your customers money. At MSRP of $24.95, it costs your customers about half the cost of a traditional dealership replacement.
- No training employees.
- No computers.
- No software updates.
- Eye-catching packaging allows consumer to quickly understand product's use.
- Simple vehicle compatibility lookup is printed on the packaging allows customers to self-evaluate without assistance from staff.
- Theft-proof clamshell packaging with bar code. Anti-theft RFID tags are available.
- Backed by iKeyless live customer support.
- Free, countertop POS display tray.