Gas stations and convenience stores love the Universal Car Remote. Why?
You're where people with the cars are.
Gas stations and convenience stores have the highest-volume concentrations of qualified buyers for the Universal Car Remote. The best. Better than big box retail stores, auto parts stores, and hardware stores combined.
With today's razor-thin margins for gas and food, the Universal Car Remote allows for high volume and great margins.
- Easily enter the profitable replacement remote industry with a single, low cost device.
- Stock one device, not 216.
- Works on 70,000,000 of the most popular vehicles on the road today, from 1997-2016.
- NO tools "consumer DIY" setup.
- Saves your customers money. At MSRP of $29.95, it costs your customers about half the cost of a traditional dealership replacement.
- No computers.
- No training employees.
- Eye-catching packaging allows consumer to quickly understand product's use.
- Simple vehicle lookup is printed on the packaging allows customers to self-evaluate without assistance from staff.